How to migrate
Please follow the below steps (1-23) in order:
2. Unlock Keplr with your password
3. Click on the image associated with your account at the top right of your Keplr home screen
4. Click one ‘…’ button next to the wallet you want to migrate
5. Click on ‘View Mnemonic Seed’
6. Enter your local password to reveal
7. Click on the ‘Confirm’ button
8. Note your Recovery Phrase in a safe place
9. Close Keplr
- XDEFI is currently supported on Chrome, Brave, Opera, Côc Côc, Edge and soon Firefox: Download XDEFI now
11. Click on the XDEFI Wallet extension
12. Click on ‘Let’s get started’
13. Click on ‘Restore XDEFI Wallet’
14. Click on ‘Restore with secret phrase’
15. Enter secret phrase: type your Keplr Mnemonic Seed here
16. Click on the ‘Next’ button
17.Enter a local password for your XDEFI Wallet extension and confirm this password
(⚠️ 12 characters or longer) (⚠️ No sequence of characters repeated 3 times)
18. Read and agree to the Terms and conditions
19. Click on the ‘Next’ button
20. Enter a name for your wallet
21. Click on the ‘Next’ button
22. Make XDEFI your default browser wallet via radio button
Note : This option makes XDEFI your default browser wallet when you interact with web applications.
By turning this option ON, XDEFI will take priority over wallet extensions (e.g. Keplr) you may have installed in your browser when connecting to web applications? This option is easily accessible from the wallet menu in case you change your mind!
23. Click on the ‘Next’ button
I’ve imported my Keplr seed phrase into XDEFI, but all my balances are at 0; I have no assets in the “Owned” tab and the Cosmos public deposit address(es) generated after the import aren’t the same. What is the problem?
This can occur for two reasons:
1. You have not imported the correct seed phrase (the one of your current Keplr wallet) but another seed phrase.
2. You have imported the correct seed phrase, but the account(s) you have in your Keplr wallet have been manually imported via private key(s) and are not linked to your Keplr wallet’s seed phrase & private key.