You can migrate with your Terra Station secret phrase or with your Terra Station private key. The first part of this article explains how to migrate with your secret phrase and the second part explains how to migrate with your private key.
Migrate from Terra Station to XDEFI Wallet with your secret phrase.
1. Download and install the latest available version of XDEFI Wallet on your web browser
- XDEFI Wallet is currently supported on Chrome, Brave, Opera, Côc Côc, Edge and soon Firefox: download XDEFI Wallet now
2. Click on the XDEFI Wallet extension
3. Click on Let’s get started
4. Read and agree to the Terms and conditions and click on Restore XDEFI Wallet
5. Click on Restore with secret phrase
6. Enter your Terra Station secret phrase and choose your XDEFI Wallet password
7. Name your wallet and click Next
8. Choose whether or not to make XDEFI Wallet your default browser wallet
Note: This option makes XDEFI Wallet your default browser wallet when interacting with web applications.
By turning this option on, XDEFI Wallet will tale priority over other wallet extensions (e.g. Terra Station, MetaMask) you may have installed in your browser when connecting to web applications. This option is easily accessible from the wallet menu if you change your mind!
9. Click on Next
You may now open the extension.
Migrate from Terra Station to XDEFI Wallet with your private key.
1. Open your XDEFI Wallet
2. Go to the settings at the top right of the extension
3. Click on Wallet Management
4. Click on Import wallet
5. Click the Private key and select Terra in the dropdown menu
7. Name your account, then click on Submit
Your Terra Station wallet is imported.