If you’ve just heard about Binance BNB Chain, it could look very complicated to get involved. You might think there are too many steps and that it seems rather cumbersome to fully onboard.
With XDEFI Wallet and the integration of Ramp Network, it will only take you a few steps to get fully onboarded with Binance BNB Chain.
- Download XDEFI Wallet on the Chrome Store
- Buy BNB on Binance Smart Chain using Apple Pay, Credit Card or SEPA
Now, you’re ready to interact with any web applications built on top of the Binance BNB Chain ecosystem.
Best of all, there’s:
- No need to open an account via a centralized exchange to fund a non-custodial wallet
- No need to interact with several interfaces
- No need to use a bridge and pay additional fees to convert your Ethereum assets into BSC assets
If you’ve already downloaded XDEFI Wallet, here’s how to buy BNB directly within your wallet.
How to buy BNB in XDEFI Wallet
Step 1: Click Buy from the home screen
Step 2: Select BNB on Binance Smart Chain
Step 3: Specify how much you want to buy and in which currency
Step 4: Wait for the confirmation process from the Ramp network (only takes a few minutes)
Step 5: Specify your BSC addresses from your wallet
It’s worth noting that the ability to purchase tokens is not just for Binance. We offer it for all of our chains, so if you run into one of the above situations, you’ll find yourself in good hands with XDEFI Wallet, regardless of the chain.
Any questions, suggestions or comments? Join our Discord and let us know!