XDEFI Wallet makes Web3 safe and easy: When the Ankr (ANKR) integration is complete, you will be able to store, send, and swap Cryptocurrencies and manage your NFTs from a single, safe Ankr (ANKR) wallet.
What is Ankr?
Ankr was founded in 2017 to help developers, applications, and stakers access multiple blockchain infrastructures through one decentralised platform. Ankr’s Web3 infrastructure and cross-chain staking Defi platform makes it seamless to participate in blockchain ecosystems by building dApps, hosting nodes, or staking crypto.
What makes Ankr unique?
What are the core features of Ankr?
- Decentralised node infrastructure services.
- Quality API and RPC endpoints for seamless node setup.
- Liquid staking with Ankr staking directly into applications.
- Integration of Web3 wallets, Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), and monetisation tools for games.
- Flexible and custom made solutions based on each project’s needs.
What is the native token of Ankr and where can I buy it?
- The native token of Ankr is ANKR. ANKR is the native token of the blockchain used to pay for services, stake to run a node which helps to secure the protocol, and governance voting.
- ANKR can be purchased through Centralised Exchanges (CEX) such as Binance and Coinbase. To avoid using a CEX, ANKR tokens can be swapped through XDEFI Wallet. Simply connect your Ankr (ANKR) Wallet to trade.
Is XDEFI Wallet planning to support ANKR?
Download XDEFI Wallet browser extension here.